First step : redesigning the forum tools
We are pleased to announce that our new Moodecx forum is now available in its alpha version. This social forum is based on the open source platform Question2Answer. This plugin provides students and teachers with more features compared to the existing question to answer forum by Moodle, among which we can mention the following ones:
– Students can promote a question/answer
– Students can sort questions by tag, view or number of answers
– Students can add comments to the question/answer
– Students can report on questions
– Students can display the users’ ranking based on the number of questions/answers posted
– Teachers can select the best answer
– Teachers now have a platform to manage the questions/answers and delete or hide the reported questions
Please note that this plugin will only be available for Moodle 2.8.
We kindly welcome any of your comment concerning our new Moodecx forum plugin, a downloadable version will be available shortly.
More information about the other Moodec plugins are available on http://moodecx.ch.